Quality and reliability are not a coincidence
Reliable processes from procurement to delivery
Reliability is not a coincidence. It follows our general corporate philosophy of excellence.
We achieve our objective of absolute reliability by:
Pressure and leakage testing: Each valve is pressure tested in accordance with EN 12266-1, ASME B16.34 or special customer requirements with pressure testing facilities up to NPS 60 (DN 1500) and 14500 psi (1000 bar).
Welding and inspection technology: We master all welding technologies used in pressure tank construction: from non-alloyed steel to high-temperature alloy steel as well as austenite and duplex steel. High-temperature alloy steels are also used in accordance with Section IX of the ASME code. We do not only carry out the welding including heat treatment ourselves, but we also have our own NDT-qualified (Level 1 to 3) personnel.
Non-destructive material testing (NDT):
- Spectroscopic identity test
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Dye penetrant testing (PT)
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Ultrasonic wall thickness measurement
- Industrial radiographic testing (RT)
- Systematic dimensional checks with a measurement arm
- Measurement of surface roughness
- Hardness testing
- Visual testing (VT)